"Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal." Isaiah 26:4
During the summer, I decorate my room in frogs. Summer is my healthiest time of the year so I need a reminder with F.R.O.G.S. to not get over confident in myself but to Fully Trust On God. Do you know that whatever circumstances you are in, that God is with you and cares about you. His love is reliable and endures forever.
God promises His peace to those who trust in Him, His will and His ways. If chaos is a central theme in your life, examine how you might be trusting in yourself or the world for direction, instead of His Word.
"Whatever we trust to the world for, it will be but for a moment: all we expect from it is confined within the limits of time. But what we trust in God for will last as long as we shall last." Those who trust in God will find and receive strength, which is an everlasting blessing. We need to carry that confident trust with us, as we face every situation in our lives.
As the verse above commands and promises us, it is our duty to 'Trust in the Lord.'
- Submission to the will of God, whatever it may be--trusting in Him, assured that He is doing, and will do, what is right.
- Our trust in the Lord will not be in vain.
- We must trust God ..for everything and with everything.
- "We are not only consciously dependent upon Him, as conscious of our emptiness and of His fullness, but we depend upon Him, as being calmly and completely certain of Him and of His being and doing all that we need. In other words, trust is reliance."
- Forever-- " An unchanging God ought to secure an unchanging trust."
Psalm 139:7 reminds us that God's presence is always with us. There is no where we can go, where He is not there.
"Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
Psalm 5:11, "But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you."
In Whom do you trust? God is unchanging with an unfailing love that endures forever.. in Him alone, will you trust and obey?